This week’s Girls that Go! is with Laura Montes, a tour guide in Cordoba, Argentina. Here, she tells us her experience with backpacking (and backpackers), her dream trip and what she couldn’t live without.
- 10 Slightly Less-Touristy Things to Do in San Francisco
- Tips for Planning Your First Post-COVID Adventure
- The Most Accessible Places to Travel to in 2020
- Tips For Traveling With High Cholesterol
- How to Make your Travel Industry Business Stand Out
- 5 Cool Things to Do in Estes Park, Colorado
- 4 Fab European Holiday Ideas for Solo Traveling Women