Traveling for both genders can create silly stories. Here is a funny list of what laughs a female traveler can find herself getting down with on the road.
- Your panties ending up in that hot guy’s laundry bag at the nearby laundry mat. Whoops, was that too forward?
- Having to ask for contraceptives or period products in a foreign language and having to repeat yourself loudly across the whole store because the clerk cannot understand your budding Italian skills.
- Being the sick girl who uses the puke bag on the airplane…ewwwww! At least people do not snip the sides off the bags in Europe, what kind souls they are!
- Slipping and falling on the sidewalk in a big city and creating an avalanche of people falling down behind you.
- Facebook photos of you surfacing from last night’s free dance lesson.
- The sight of the traveling girl with her oversized backpack, bright hippie dress and sandals, attempting to run to catch the bus to the next town.
- Not understanding that esposo means husband in Spanish, and thinking you are being hit on by the old hotel owner, when in reality he was just asking you your marital status to make small talk.
- Your first surf lesson! Without your bikini bottoms… was that a rip tide or a left break that took those shorts out into the Pacific? Hope you are surfing at a nude beach.
- Forgetting to lock the bathroom door on the overnight bus and as you sit down to go pee you suddenly go launching out into the hallway for all to see as the bus driver careens at full speed around a turn… oh my!